* Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
• Sulfate-free, this seasonal treatment shampoo, composed of Osmosis Water (water purified of almost all pollutants, bacteria and undesirable elements), Rosemary, Noble Laurel and Aloe Vera brings a better balance to the leather scalp and hair during the transition to Spring.
• Helps regulate sebum and hormonal issues related to the liver, soothe and tone the scalp, stimulate hair growth while providing shine, coat and fortify the hair fiber and deeply moisturize it.
• Reduces hair loss linked to an imbalance of the liver accentuated by the rising energy of Spring and supports the maintenance of vegetable coloring.
After wetting your hair, perform a cleansing and gentle massage, avoiding causing too much foam. A careful pass is enough, make a second if necessary. Rinse
abundantly then apply a balm.
- EVE Vegan
- INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients)
- AQUA, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF WATER*, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF POWDER*, LAURUS NOBILIS OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SORBIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL
- Essential Oils
- Ingredients from organic farming